December 7-11, 2022 – Uluwatu, Bali
Bhakti lovers come dip into the infinite ocean of Bhakti Devotion with us here in the south of Bali this May. Five days of falling in love with your voice; singing, chanting, sharing and ceremonies. Inspire and re-commune with your heart and the hearts of your global Bhakti Sangha.
What’s Included: 5 days of Music, Rituals + Ceremony
- Learn to Play the Harmonium
- Learn Mantras and their Meanings
- Daily Ryaz Practice to strengthen your voice
- Learn Paltas and Ornamentations (sliding up and down the Hindustani scales (Thats) for vocal tuning)
- Opportunity to Share/Lead Kirtan
- Bring your harmonium or any instrument you have! We will have a few to share.
- Private Water Blessing at Uluwatu Temple
- No music experience needed. Come as you are with a curious and open heart!
- Travel/Visa expenses
$650 USD Plus 3.5% charge added by Paypal. Option to Pay through Wise to save. Message us directly. (Limited spaces for this unique journey) *PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE