Sample Daily Schedule (May Change for Ceremonies):
- 9:30am – 10:30 – Chanting, Meditation and Music Practice
- 10:30- 12:30 – Philosophy, Storytelling and Ceremony
- 12:30-4:30 – Free time (lunch and beach)
- 4:30- 7:00pm – Music Theory and Bhakti Pod Music Practice
*Special guest Vocal teachers, musicians and ceremonialists woven throughout.
**Additional Surprises and Special Night Activities 7:00pm – late – Fire Ceremonies, KIRTAN + Cacao Ceremonies, Private Temple Visit and Water Purification.
Where To Stay:
There are so many beautiful places to rent via Airbnb near by. Search Uluwatu, Padang-Padang, or Bingin Beach, Bali. See below for various options:
Suggested Rentals close to Training Location in Padang-Padang, Uluwatu – ‘Kubu Bhakti’
- Ulu Lofts on Airbnb
- Sunset Villas on Airbnb
- Uluwatu Sunset Hills on Airbnb
Bingin Beach area 5 mins drive to Kubu Bhakti:
- Green Escape – Eco Resort: 0811-3997-903
- Romeo Beachfront Bungalow: 0857-3747-0825
Traveling to Bali:
There is no quarantine if you have 2 vaccines and booster and you can fly directly into Denpasar, Bali now and get Visa On Arrival. All travel arrangements is students’ responsibility. Double check all of your travel arrangements as there are No Refunds.
Bhakti Camp Ocean Edition – 30 YACEP Hrs
December 7-11, 2022 – Uluwatu, Bali
Bhakti lovers come dip into the infinite ocean of Bhakti Devotion with us here in the south of Bali this May. Five days of falling in love with your voice; singing, chanting, sharing and ceremonies. Inspire and re-commune with your heart and the hearts of your global Bhakti Sangha.
What’s Included: 5 days of Music, Rituals + Ceremony
- Learn to Play the Harmonium
- Learn Mantras and their Meanings
- Daily Ryaz Practice to strengthen your voice
- Learn Paltas and Ornamentations (sliding up and down the Hindustani scales (Thats) for vocal tuning)
- Opportunity to Share/Lead Kirtan
- Bring your harmonium or any instrument you have! We will have a few to share.
- Private Water Blessing at Uluwatu Temple
- No music experience needed. Come as you are with a curious and open heart!
- Travel/Visa expenses
$650 USD Plus 3.5% charge added by Paypal. Option to Pay through Wise to save. Message us directly. (Limited spaces for this unique journey) *PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE